Monday, July 13, 2009

Announcement

Well it was great to have a nice few months off,but I'm back again

I've officially lost the paper telling me what to review so I'm all for requests. All I know is I was supposed to review a movie,oh wait I just got a request to review Newsies from Asm.

If you read this blog,please make a comment, PULEEZE?!? I hate it when my blog is read but there's no comment to tell me so,it's very discouraging when you don't know if you have attention or not,and it takes time out of my summer to do this

That's all

-Uber Psycho Tom

1 comment:

AnnaDee said...

hi tcm. i do read your blog... couple of sugestions, one, lose the word verification thing. it's a pain.
also, the type color and backround color don't work to well, making it hard to read..can't wait for more reviews.