Saturday, October 18, 2008

Opera Browser and the Game Boy Marios

I haven't graded a browser in ages,I said I would and now I might as well I think I'll grade the browser I use at home then the one I use at school aka FireFox

Opera

Presentation:20/20(Good presentation,unlike M.I.E> or Safari things are easy to find on Opera)

Features:20/20 (It has a helpful home page,the speed dial really helps so you don't have to go the tp or right you can just click on one of 9 panels and there you go)

Reliability:20/20(Very reliable,I 've had no problems with it whatsoever)

Searching:20/20 (Speed dial hepls for finding the conviernience,but it also has it's own  search of course you'd have to go to the company's page but still,not to mention regualr search engines run quite well,it's not quite as fast at loading as FireFox though)

Final:20/20

Now before I move on I'll record my Scores for the Sonic Racers and Mario Karts

Super Mario Kart:19.5/20
Mario Kart 64:20/20
Mario Kart Super Circuit: 18/20
Mario Kart Double Dash:17/20
Mario Kart DS:17/20
Mario Kart Wii:17/20

Sonic Drifts:5/20
Sonic R:8/20
Sonic Riders: 8/20

Onto at last the first portable adventures of Mario aka Mario Lands 1&2

Super Mario Land

Plot:10/20(Practically the same plot as Super Mario Bros. merely with an alien,a different damsel,in a different kingdom unoriginal bu workable)

Concept:20/20(A concept that runs through the whole of 2D Mario jump,jump and more jumping so far pretty dang flawless)

Graphics:12/20 (Game Boy never was knowbn for good graphics and  this game looked worse than NES on the original GameBoy)

Levels:20/20(Spectacular levels nuff said)

Challenge:20/20(Never heard of an easy Mario the early games were hard this being no exception)

Music:12/20(I liked World 1 the rest seemed a bit mediocre)

Final:16/20(If graphics didn't matter tghis game would fare better but the graphics don't look right)

Now for the final real Super Mario Land(the 3rd was really the first Wario game)

Super Mario Land 2:6 Golden Coins

Plot:20/20(Unlike most Mario games,the goal is regain your castle stolen by Wario,rather than save a princess)

Concept:20/20(See Super Mario Land review for reason)

Graphics:18/20(Not perfect,but a least exceptable unlike the original Mario Land)

Levels:20/20 (Even better than the first,these levels were da' bomb)

Challenge:20/20(It's 2D Mario nuff said)

Music: 19/20 (Good music,pretty good but not perfect)

Final: 19.5/20(Nearly-perfect,my favorite game on the Game Boy because it's fun,good repay value and the plot is complertely different,Super Mario Land was Super Mario Bros. gone handheld,this was it's own game).





No comments: