Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Current Generation: Xbox 360 vs PlayStation 3 vs Wii

For any of you who actually read this blog and play video games,I bet you were wondering when I was going to review and compare Wii ,Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.We'll here they are.I'm probably bash PlayStation to the bone because it is among the worst console franchises ever and only saw the light of day because SEGA saturn was too expensive and because N64 games were too expensive.Seriously who in there right minds would spend $400 on a games console or $70 on game.Oh wait dim-witted SONY and Microsoft fanboys,currently PS3 is $400 and Xbox 360 well,it's gone down yes but at launch it was $400,alright,alright I'll get to the actual review

I think I'll go by launch order

Xbox 360

I usually in my Nintega fanboy crazed state award this console names like ExBox 360 because it usually overheats,sometimes melts and then it was a box but is no more or Xbox Please Fix Me because of it's red ring of death which is notorious on that system.I've taken to Wii's World names to like Xbroke 360.But now I must try to be unbiased

Games:14/20 (This system actually has some pretty good games.Some well received ones are BioShock, Halo 3,Call of Duty 4,and I could go on but no I shall move on after all it'd probably take a good week to finish up the games,stil lit's hard to find any RPGS or kid games it's actually kind of facing the problem most people thought N64 had,as an N64 purist I can't agree.I'm looking most forward to the new Banjo-Kazooie.)

Graphics:18/20 (Great graphics sometimes it looks too real,an idiot might forget it's not real all.Burnout Paradise looked so detailed it looked a bit too mcuh like an actual race.Midnight Club Los Angeles failed,why because LA is smoggy the cars looked great but if really want LA's graphics you might as well put the game on an Atari Jaguar)

Design:4/20(Terrible design worse than it's predessecor,first of all it's off white in color then it often overheats and destroys games and the red ring of death which happens too often.I fear even putting in game into the system)

Technology:14/20 (Mediocre at best,it has Xbox Live which is currently the best online service,it had an HD-DVD add-on but it didn't sell and now it has no playback,the media it uses is simply just dual-layer disc it currently has a detchable hard-drive which I like but that's it)

Final:13/20(You'd think Xbox 360 would actually be better than Xbox,well...it still has a genre problem like Xbox add that with design problems and uh there ya' go)

I might make a fool of myself and I might be ignorant but I try to keep up.I still hate the franchise for killing SEGA and making N64 look bad.But of course it's still a console I've played so I must here we go

PlayStation 3

I still can't believe I'm reviewing this terrible console,the franchise sucks it has no real 1st party and it has more crap than good and the good isn't so good that crap doesn't matter as seen with N64 or Dreamcast

Games:8/20 (Bigger selection than Jaguar yes,but still it faces the same problem plagued by bad games.I can name all the good games now.Assain's Creed,Heavenly Sword,Call of Duty 4,Uncharted:Drake's Fortune,Motorstorm, and Ratchet and Clank Future:Tools of Destruction ok that it the rest sucks)

Graphics:20/20 (Sony actually made this machine have the best garphics after it's best sellers had terrible graphics,but a better game selection,only die0hard Son-ists will actually want sucj a system,other dissatisfied with Wii will get a 360,graphically it makes 360 look like last gen,a real idiot might look outside and think it's a game after looking at such graphics)

Desgin: 9/20 (Much better than 360,it tends to have lens problem and sometimes might have hard ware drive problems,still it's too big I think it could rival Xbox in size and it's ugl looking and carrying it is a nightmare)

Technology:20/20 (Currently has better technology than most computers it's amazing actually,it's cell processor CPU,120 GB Hard Drive I could go on I hate to admit BS3 actually has anything good,not to mention Blu-ray)

Final:14/20(I really don't want to give it such a high score,if technology didn't matter I'd give it a 5/20 like the garbage it really is stupid Piece of Sh#t 3 you got lucky,had Xbox 360 had a better design this crap wouldn't have seen it look better)

Finally onto the one I call best console of genration and staunchly defend against fanboys

Wii

After finally getting through those jokers I can move onto Nintendo's entry.Rather than being a technology beat it's game beast.After seeing it's last to consoles not make despite having better graphics than Sony and more real worth it decided to just steal Sony's idea of having mostly crap and no graphics which apparently wins console wars.Only there's a twist the controller idea is changed and it has real 1st party

Games: 16/20(It faces a serious crap problem,analysts think Wii might hurt Nintendo because of it's lack of real 3rd Party,but hey look at Sony which only had Konami and Rockstar and still only has those 2,Wii has real goodies unlike BS3 I mean lets see Mario Party 8,Super Mario Galaxy,Mario Kart Wii,Resident Evil 4,Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess,Metroid Prime 3,Manhunt 2,No More Heroes,Fatal Frame IV it goes on,I can't give it a full 20 because once again it has embarrasments like Anibus 2,The Golden Compass, and High School Musical)

Graphics:14/20 (It looks more like late Xbox gmaes graphics wise,developers aren't really pushing it though,most games look to cartoony it's kind of depressing)

Design:17/20 (It's small,lightweight and quite reliable,a famous Nintendo feature that's quite lovable,but it's too damn white,sorta dorky to)

Technology: 17/20(The motion sensing controller was a great idea as was the Wii Wheel and Brawl is dual-layer,Need I say more?)

Final:17/20(A step up from GameCube but nowhere near N64 or SNES or NES,but unlike GameCube it's original)

Favorite Games

Xbox 360: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon:Advanced Warfighter

PlayStation 3: Ratchet and Clank Future:Tools of Destruction

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Up Next:

Chronologically: Mario and Luigi:Partner's in Time and Mario Hoops 3-on-3(Video Games)
Consoles: NES, SNES,and PSX

Silver Post Complete






No comments: