Saturday, December 27, 2008

Firefox and Wave Race 64

I've procrastinated one thing for too long,that being a review of the Firefox browser. I'm actually using such to blog so why not. On the other hand I've also got a video game to do

so once again I must do a dual-purpose. I'll star with the procrastinated

Mozilla Firefox

Presentation:20/20(Awesome presentation,it says " I'm amazing" all over it)

Features: 20/20 (I can't explain but one it in one word:AWESOME)

Reliability:20/20 (Even more reliable than Opera,this browser is fast and has never frozen)

Searching:20/20 (Searching is a breeze)

Final:20/20(Easily one the best browsers to work with,and one of the reasons I have not re-installed Opera)

Now for N64's first games,one of the best racing games and the only way I've experienced a jet-ski and for the record anything Mario that I've reviewed is developed by Nintendo EAD(Galaxy by Nintendo EAD Tokyo) and published by Nintendo. I do not review for lasting appeal as such that should be formed on your own and this game has no need for plot as it is merely racing.Mario Kart is always developed by Nintendo EAD except Super Circuit which was developed by Intelligent Systems.

Wave Race 64 (Nintendo 64)

Year:1996
Developer: Nintendo EAD
Publisher:Nintendo

Concept:20/20 (Jet-ski racing what better can you get)

Graphics: 16/20 (The racers and water look great as do the background,but the jet-ski's look a bit grainy and everything can look albeit blurry which is what most early N64 games looked like)

Average Track Score:10/20 (A bit bland but you can't do too much with water-based tracks,still I think more could have been done,why look at Wave Race:Blue Storm)

Multiplayer: 20/20 (The multi-player was more addictive than chocolate and certainly comparable to Mario Kart 64,I found that multi-player is the games main selling point)

Final:17/20 (For a jet ski racing game it doesn't get much better than this,Wave Race as a series is one of the better games on Nintendo systems,but also overlooked)

Up Next

Chronologically: Chronicles of Narnia (Books)
Video Games: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) and Legend of Zelda:The Phantom Hourglass (DS)
Browsers: Netscape(AOL)

No comments: